13 Places to Find PreK-12 Teaching and Leadership Jobs
Are you a PreK-12 teacher who is looking for a teaching position? Well, cheer up, because as long as you have the credentials and have successfully completed a student teaching experience, landing a teaching job should be a breeze. You just have to know where to look. Don’t worry, we have already done the work for you. Check out our list of places to find PreK-12 teaching and leadership jobs, and you will land your dream position in no time.
- Education Week Top School Jobs – Topschooljobs.org provides job alerts, resume posting, and a manageable list of jobs posted either by category, state, or even country.
- K-12 jobs – Post your resume, look for jobs, and in no time, you will have a PreK-12 teaching position. Simple yet effective site.
- Teachers.net Job Center – All of the traditional functions and features are available, along with advanced functions such as chat boards, lesson plans, and projects.
- Teacherjobs.com – Simple yet effective way to proactively search for teaching jobs, post your resume, etc.
- Teachers-Teachers – Teachers-Teachers.com allows job seekers to do searches based on state, education level, and grade level. The site also allows teachers, administrators, speech pathologists, and other education professionals to post resumes.
- Academic Careers – This site allows job seekers to take an active approach to searching for a teaching position. Also, the site allows users to post resumes and view job fair listings after completing a short registration process.
- K12 Jobspot – Teachers can search through 47,322 jobs from 8,484 school districts nationwide.
- School Spring – It is similar to other teaching job sites in that it allows job seekers to search for available positions based on location, category, grade, and job type.
- National Association of Special Education Teachers: Career Center – Excellent tool for educators hoping to enter into special education. In addition to searching for job postings, association members have access to professional development courses.
- Council for American Private Education – The Council for American Private Education (CAPE) provides a job bank for educators seeking work in the private school sector of education.
- iHire Elementary Teachers External link – A job search portal for elementary educators. With thousands of jobs posted every month and thousands of employers, the site can help those searching for elementary teaching jobs get noticed.
- Tie Online – Tie online is a job website that focuses on international education careers. You can filter the listings using a map feature that depicts all the various global locations that are currently seeking educators in the K-12 sphere.
- Great Teacher – This site enables you to look for jobs and post resumes.